Happy February and Happy Love Month!
For those of you who know me well, you know I have loved love long before love became my business. I have bar and bat mitzvah themes to prove it! Plus, February is my birthday month and I don’t think it’s a mistake that my last name is Loveman.
No matter how I try to spin the love thing, here is what I know – we can never have enough love. Some of us need lovemore than ever right now. I know I do. So, I wanted to give you, and me, an opportunity to put a little more love in our lives with a Valentine’s Day card from lovespeaks. You can send it to someone who inspires you to do what you love, someone you love, or keep it for yourself. You can also do all three! Print and send as many cards as your heart desires!
If you want to be seen, be ready, be you and be love in 2017, print this card and let it remind you to let love speak in your life.
1. Click on the link https://lovespeaks.tv/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/beseenin2017Valentine_Card.pdf to open the PDF file of the card.
2. Print the card using 8 1/2″ x 11″ regular paper or cardstock depending on your preference. Make sure to print the card at 100% with no scaling.
3. Turn paper over so printed side is facing down and fold once height-wise.
4. Then fold once more length-wise.
5. Sign and deliver to someone special and let your love speak! Please note: this card will fit in a size A2 envelope.